Huntsville - 256.562.0860
Birmingham - 205.777.0333
Guntersville - 256.571.7141
Drinking Water Filtration
Systems specifically designed for drinking water are often used in the kitchen where people want the healthiest, best-tasting water for drinking and cooking. Depending on the type used, they not only improve the taste but also can remove odors and other contaminants. But bringing all the water in the home up to high-quality drinking water standards is unrealistic, expensive and quite frankly, unnecessary. That’s why most drinking water systems treat the water and dispense it from a specific tap or device.
K5 Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water System
Kinetico designed this state-of-the-art reverse osmosis system to answer even the toughest water quality challenges. When you own a K5, you know you are doing all you can to provide your family with the highest water quality at the best price.
What makes the K5 Drinking Water Station superior to other options?
The K5 is certified to remove more contaminants than any other reverse osmosis system. It has customizable, multistage filters to meet the specific water challenges that you face now or that you may encounter in the future. And thanks to EverClean® Rinse, the K5 uses the same high-quality water produced by the system to clean itself. This keeps it in top working order and automatically extends its life.
What else makes the K5 so unique? It features QuickFlo® technology to deliver a strong, steady stream of high-quality water when you want it. Fact is, the K5 produces more water faster than any other comparable system so you won't need to ration or wait for your water. Plus, the K5 works efficiently with minimal waste, so it's environmentally responsible. And it does it all for pennies a gallon.
Additional features like the MACguard Filter and PureMometer® filter life indicator let you know when it's time for filter changes and prevent you from pushing the filters past their capacities. Its quick-disconnect filter cartridges make changing filters a snap.
The K5 installs under your sink or in any other convenient location of your choice and dispenses your high-quality water through a dedicated, lead-free designer faucet available in a variety of finishes to match your existing décor.
The K5 is smartly designed to be convenient and economical, provide an abundant supply of high-quality water, be easy to use and maintain, and provide the best-tasting water for just pennies per gallon.
Depending on which model K5 you choose, the K5 can effectively remove the following contaminants:
• Limescale (hard minerals)
• Taste & Odor
• Volitile Organic Chemicals
• Methyl Tertiary Butyl Ethers
• Pentavalent Arsenic
• Hexavalent Chromium
• Total Dissolved Solids
• Trivalent Chromium
• Radium 226/228
• Nitrate/Nitrite (both as N)
• Protozoa/Cysts: Giardia lamblia, Cryptosporidium parvum, Entamoeba histolitica, Toxoplasma gondii, Naegleria fowleri, Acanthamoeba spp., Cyclospora cayetanensis, Isospora belli, Microsporidia, Balantidium coli
• Bacteria: Klebsiella terigena, Vibro cholerae, Salmonella spp., Shigella spp., Toxigenic Escherichia Coli (E. Coli), Campylobacter spp., Leptospira spp., Francisella tularenis, Yersinia enterocolitica, Aeromonas spp., Helicobacter pylori, Legionella pneumophila, Bacillus anthracis (Anthrax), Mycobacterium avium
• Viruses: Poliovirus, Coxsackievirus, Rotavirus, Norwalk virus, SRSV, Calcivirus, Reovirus, Adenovirus, Hepatitis E virus, Hepatitis A virus, Smallpox, Astrovirus, Coronavirus (SARS)
These contaminants listed are not necessarily in your specific water supply.
Serving Birmingham & Central Alabama: Tuscaloosa, Sylacauga, Hoover, Jacksonville, Talladega, Pell City
Serving Fayetteville & Southern Tennessee: Pulaski, Lawrenceburg, Winchester, South Pittsburg
© 2014 by Aon Water Technology, All Rights Reserved. Authorized Independent Kinetico Dealer. Kinetico.com